Cocina Fusión (Spanish)
By merging the best of the Japanese and the best of our own Mediterranean cuisine we will create stunning dishes with a twist.
It has always been said that the entwining of cultures brings the best dishes. In this case, we are mixing two legendary cuisines, Japanese and Mediterranean two cuisines full of fresh ingredients, colours and textures that you will merge to create beautiful and refined dishes.
Dishes that you will make:
- Aubergine in Miso and cava sauce
- Seasonal gazpacho with prawn ceviche
- Tempura with orange and pistachio vinagrette
- Duck breast marinated with soy and honey served over squash and oporto reduction
- Matcha tea cake with a dark chocolate/sischuan truffle
At the end of the course there will be a meal accompanied by local wine.
Do you want to gift a course and do not know if the date will suit them? We incorporate new dates weekly, so you can give a Gift voucher redeemable for any of our courses. More information here